The flap barrier system is used for personnel exits where the entrance needs to be controlled. It has a wide range of applications, such as the entrance and exit ticketing channel management system and special sites such as airports, so it can achieve access control, attendance and charging functions. In addition, this gate has different styles to choose from and its noise is small because it is stable.
1. All are made of 304 stainless steel, designed according to the international regulations of moisture, dust and water. Surface treatment: brushed (default) / polished (optional) / electroplated (optional) / painted (optional);
2. The box body is based on standardized design, laser cutting, opening, one-time forming technology, mechanized drawing process, modular docking, easy loading and unloading maintenance, high degree of interchangeability;
3. The thickness of the whole body stainless steel box is 1.5mm;
4. The brake rod is made of pure stainless steel;
5. The brake lever can be equipped with a sheath to prevent physical injury caused by children and pedestrians colliding;
6. The gate is powered down and the lever is manually applied (lifting rod);
7. Passing people do not rebound, stable, and at the same time provide the information through the personnel to collapse, completely one person and one shot;
8. Humanized status identification to distinguish the current equipment operating status;
9. Using standard electrical interface, it can easily integrate magnetic stripe card, barcode card, ID card, IC card and other card readers on the device;
10. In place lock function, external force can not change its position;
11. In case of emergency, the system has emergency measures to ensure unimpeded access and facilitate evacuation of personnel;
12. Unified standard external electrical interface, which can be connected with a variety of card readers, and can be remotely controlled and managed through a management computer;
13. The main board has a counting function, that is, always return to the initial position when no pedestrians pass.