The security booth 1071.202 offers the highest level of access control with presence, passage and weight detection as standard. It is also suitable for wheelchair security access.
Users include head offices, banking, computer suites, telecommunications, R&D, etc.
Orientation: Walkway functions as both Entry and Exit
Function: Passage in both directions, electronically controllable
Mode of operation: The doors are always locked shut in the rest position. An authorized signal opens the first door allowing the user to step into the booth where a presence is detected via means of checking weight increase on the floor, side panels and doors. The first door then closes and the second door opens, thus allowing the user to pass through.
* Color is optional: black, grey, blue and red. Please note that the color of moving doors framework is always black.
* Solid mental frame and thickend glass, the door is durable with high security.
* Delivery: The booth is delivered fully assembled and will require specialist lifting gear for off loading. Dependent upon specification the weight of the booth ranges from 1000kgs to 1300kgs, therefore sufficient access space must be made available from the point of off loading to installation locally.
* Interface: The booth is controlled via a microprocessor activated by 0V cantacts provided by a combination of either, card reader, push button or radar device. As standard the following features are available;
1. Eight inputs
2. Eight 0V programmable outputs of which three are used for entry, exit and passage confirmations
3. Two remote consoles
4. Alarm contact for telephone
5. One serial port for RS232
Note: The interface program can be customized, therefore it is important to confirm all interface requirements when placing an order.
Walkway functions as both Entry and Exit
40*10*3mm RHS mild steel
Lite: 13mm Laminate Safety Glass
Bullet Proof: 27mm Laminate Safety Glass