Maglev sliding door operator
How the Maglev sliding door operator keep the door floating and gliding?
The roller bar features permanent magnet whereas track component features linear motor as an electromagnet which generate magnetic fields during electric current passing through. When the system detect an operating signal by manual door movement remote controller and motion detector it will allow electric currents to pass through linear motor to generate magnetic field, which shift north pole and south pole consistently, driving the movement of the roller bar in a frictionless, non-contact suspension state, and levitates the door sliding smoothly and quietly.
* Magnetic drive, no belt friction, light and quiet operation, very suitable for home use.
* With a gentle push, the door can run slowly, very convenient and can be opened easily when power off.
* Simple and compact structure, space-saving
* 10W standby power, energy saving and environmentally friendly.
* Reverse in case of resistance, safe and reliable.
* Configure Bluetooth module, can be controlled by mobile phone APP.
* Less mechanical components, easier to install, and maintenance free.
Door leaf weight (kg)
10-80/ 40-120 pro
Track length (mm)
Motor size (mm)
47 (W)*50.8 (H)
47.6 (W)*63.3 (H)
70 (W)*82 (H)