One-way corridor for airport (Exit Lane Corridor)
The security line established between the public area of the airport and the isolation area is one of the most sensitive areas in airport management. Passengers should be able to get from the quarantine area to the public area quickly and easily after leaving the plane at their destination. At the same time, according to the requirements of safety regulations, one-way passenger flow should be controlled to ensure that there will be no reverse intrusion. The one-way corridor (exit lane corridor) can realize the one-way traffic of the crowd in the channel according to the predetermined direction, and at the same time prevent the opposite person from intruding in the opposite direction and passing and throwing dangerous goods in the reverse direction to ensure the safety of the airport.
* Strictly restrict one-way traffic based on the traffic rate.
* Automatic door opening design, comfortable traffic experience.
* Fully transparent design, good environmental adaptability.
* Modular system design, helpful for future transformation and upgrade.
* Sophisticated sensor system to ensure high-level protection for the safety of passers-by.
* Automatic intelligent design, unattended function and save labor cost.
* The people or objects in the channel should be automatically monitored in real time. If there is an abnormality, the alarm should be immediately reported and blocked.
* Counting function of passers-by.
Corridor size: (mm)
5200 L x 1230 W x 2365 H
Passage size: (mm)
900 W x2150 H