INDUSTRIAL LEAD DOOR
Anti-radiation lead door products are advanced in technology and beautifully produced. The electric protective lead door is also equipped with safety devices such as door chain, work indicator light and ionizing radiation sign. The protective door is beautiful in appearance, flexible in operation, light in weight and durable.
Product classification and selection
1.Door type code:
Three ways to open the anti-exposure lead door: swing door, manual sliding door, electric sliding door
The door type is divided into seven types:
1) Wooden skeleton swing door RMPA1～3 (lead plate thickness 1～3MM)
2) Wooden skeleton push-pull RMTA1～8 (lead plate thickness 1-～8MM).
3) Light steel plate skeleton swing door RMPB1～3 (lead plate thickness 1～3MM)
4) Light-weight skeleton manual sliding door RMTB1～3 (lead plate thickness 1～3MM)
5) Steel skeleton swing door RMPC1～8 (lead plate thickness 1～8MM)
6) Steel skeleton manual sliding door RMTC2～8 (lead plate thickness 2～8MM)
7) Steel skeleton electric sliding door RMDC4-16 (lead plate thickness 4-16MM)
Door frame electric sliding door is divided into: wooden skeleton (A), light steel skeleton (B), steel skeleton (C)
2. The radiation protection door protection lead equivalent and door body size are customized according to the user's actual protection requirements and door opening size. When the protective lead plate is 16 mm thick and still cannot meet the requirements for use, double door can be used.
3. The opening direction of the wooden skeleton swing door (inside opening and opening) is explained by the project design and is not indicated in the model. The door with a height of 2,700 MM and a double-sided wooden lead-panel composite panel is designed to meet the same height as the adjacent 2700 MM door.
4. The wooden skeleton sliding door is divided into manual, electric, hanging rail and ground rail. The facing materials are divided into steel plate, color steel plate, fireproof board and wooden lead composite board. These requirements are all explained by the project design.
5. The single sliding door is divided into two types: push to the left and push to the right. If there is no special explanation, push and pull to the right. When you push to the left, the designer will explain it in the project design.