The full-height turnstile is actually developed from the three-roller gate, drawing on the characteristics of the revolving door (the biggest difference is that the blocking body is not a glass door, but a metal fence). According to the height of the blocking body, it is divided into full-height turning gate (also called full-high gate or full-height turning gate) and half-height turning gate (also called semi-high turning gate). There are many applications for full-height turning gates, including prisons, military management areas and In and out of a very strict factory. Industrial grade design, suitable for all kinds of places with large dust, heavy moisture and large temperature changes.
The blocker (brake) of the full-height sluice gate is generally composed of three or four metal rods, which are parallel to the horizontal plane, which are also called "three-bar turn" or "ten" (also called cross gate or cross turn). ), generally adopts a hollow closed stainless steel tube, which is firm and not easily deformed, and is blocked and released by rotation.
The classification of full height turnstiles is as follows:
1. According to the direction of travel, it can be divided into: one-way full-height turn-off, two-way full-height turn-off.
2. According to the way of passage, it can be divided into: electric full height switch and manual full height switch.
3. According to the style can be divided into: two-channel full-height turn-off, single-channel full-height turn-off.
4. According to the traffic mode, it can be divided into: mechanical electric full height switch, semi-automatic full height turn gate, fully automatic full height turn gate.
5. According to the braking method, it can be divided into semi-automatic braking full-height turning brake, fully automatic braking full-height turning brake (this type belongs to high-grade brake type, foreign mainstream).