The basic composition of automatic doors
There are many types of automatic doors with different structural types, but their basic structure has three main parts, namely the door frame part, the drive and transmission part, the control and sensor detection part.
The door body is the subject component of the automatic door. Due to the planar and three-dimensional features of various types of door bodies, there are two ways to construct the door body, namely, the planar composition method and the three-dimensional composition method.
⑴ The plane composition method of the door body. The plane composition method is to create the shape elements of the door body into a plane shape in a two-dimensional space according to certain laws and principles.
The basis of the planar composition method is repeated composition. There are two ways to repeat the composition:
1) Basically repeat. Always use the same basic graphics in the design.
2) The skeleton is repeated. In the design, the horizontal and vertical frame units of the door body are reused. The simplest and most commonly used is the square. It consists of equidistant vertical and horizontal lines. The following changes can be made based on the square skeleton:
a. The change in width and the ratio of width to narrow makes the square frame into a rectangular frame.
b. Change of direction. The horizontal or vertical direction of the repeating skeleton unit is inclined, and the skeleton remains parallel.
c. Movement of rows and columns. Keep one skeleton unit in a vertical or horizontal state, and the other unit moves regularly or irregularly, making the skeleton into a stepped shape.
d. Skeleton, unit reflection. The direction of the skeleton can be staggered and repeated to form the reflection between the rows and columns. When reflecting, the edges of the skeleton must be directly parallel.
e. Framework unit union.
3) In the door design, the basic model and the repetition of the skeleton are used to form a two-dimensional door structure.
1. Plane geometry. It is composed of more than four planes, and the intersection lines of each plane are related to each other to form a space.
2. Geometric surface body. It is composed of geometric curved bodies. It moves around a straight line by the plane of the geometrical curved surface and the linear edge, and its trajectory forms a curved body.
The above are the basic methods and principles for designing the door body. The above ideas should be fully utilized in the door body design to equip the door body shape, door post and flower shape. Avoid the imbalance of the overall aesthetic effect of the door body.
The driving device of the automatic door is composed of an electric motor and a reducer or an electric motor and a hydraulic system, and works according to the program set by the driving device according to the command of the control device to drive the door body to open and close. There must be a transmission mechanism in the movement from the driving device to the door body, and the reducer is a part of the transmission mechanism. Most of the reducer and the motor have been connected to become a geared motor, which will simplify the equipment and easily achieve standardization and miniaturization. In addition to the reducer, the transmission mechanism must be designed according to specific needs. The transmission mechanism can be gear transmission, chain transmission, or high efficiency synchronous belt transmission.
The controller is a control device with a microcomputer as the main body. It receives the signal from the detection sensor and allows the drive device to work to complete the opening and closing of the door.