What are the advantages of glass automatic doors?
Nowadays, more high-end hotels, shopping malls and office halls will use automatic glass doors, which provide us with greater convenience for travel. So what are the precautions when we use glass doors every day? Let's take a look at the advantages of glass automatic doors and the precautions for daily use of glass automatic doors!
1. What are the advantages of glass automatic doors
The glass automatic door is controlled by a microcomputer. It has super intelligence and can adjust various control functions according to the actual use of people to ensure that it can maintain the best condition for many years. In addition, it can be remotely controlled. The switch can adjust and operate the automatic door flexibly, which is very convenient to use.
The glass automatic door is equipped with a safety sensor system device, but it will automatically return when it is blocked. When the door is in the process of closing, if it encounters a person or any object, the control system will automatically reverse and immediately open the door. Since then, it has effectively prevented the incidents of trapping people and the disorder of procedures.
The glass automatic door has a super brushless motor. The glass automatic door not only has a long service life, but also has the characteristics of ultra-quiet, and has a precise transmission system to make the door more stable and reliable in operation.
4. Environmental protection
The glass automatic door adopts a double-door interlock, which can reduce the amount of escape in the air, effectively prevent cross-infection, achieve perfect sealing requirements, and have a certain sound insulation effect.
The sensor of the glass automatic door has a high degree of sensitivity, has a sensitive switch induction, and the conversion is very fast.
2. Precautions for daily use of glass automatic doors
1. Avoid forcibly passing through the automatic door when the automatic door is about to close. When the automatic door is in the automatic sensing state, it is forbidden to stay in the sensing area for a long time. There should be an orderly passage through the glass automatic door.
2. It is forbidden to be crowded at the glass automatic door, forcibly hitting the glass automatic door, or using external force to damage the automatic door system equipment and the door body of the automatic door.
3. Children under 1.2 meters in height, the elderly and the disabled must pass through the automatic door accompanied by a normal guardian to avoid unnecessary injury.
Editor's summary: The above is the advantages of glass automatic doors and the precautions for daily use of glass automatic doors. Although automatic doors have brought us a lot of convenience, we still need to follow the correct method in the process of use. Passed, hope the above sharing can help you
←Previous: No Information