First of all, what is a smart lock, not a lock with a pattern unlocking method is a smart lock, can be fingerprint unlock, password unlock, key unlock is just to increase the unlock mode, the general electronic lock can do. To measure whether a lock is smart or to see if the lock can be networked, then check the hardware condition after correctly confirming the smart lock.
1. Fingerprint heads are mainly divided into the following two types:
(1) Optical fingerprint head: Advantages: stability, durability and resistance to damage. Fingerprint head accessories are cheaper. Disadvantages: recognition speed is not fast, recognition rate is general.
(2) Semiconductor fingerprint head: Advantages: The recognition speed is extremely fast, the recognition rate is high, and the price is relatively expensive. Disadvantages: The fingerprint head is very sensitive to the wear-resistant period, so pay attention to protect the fingerprint head.
(3) Biometric Optical Fingerprint Biometric fingerprinting technology is currently the most cost-effective biometric solution for security and achievability (Samsung, Deschman, Asia Pacific, etc.).
2. The lock body is mainly divided into the following three types: when the lock body is purchased, it cannot be seen unless it is sawn or has a profile display.
(1) Self-elastic lock body: It is also the way of self-locking and locking. When the door is closed, the lock tongue will pop up automatically. And it is automatically locked, which is the most convenient. (Deschman, Dijir, etc. is the lock body)
(2) Reverse lift lock body: After closing the door, you need to lift the handle to pop the lock tongue. That is to say, after closing the door, the door must be manually locked, and the mechanical locking is actually applied. (This type is mostly adopted by domestic brands.)
(3) Electronically controlled lock body: After the door is closed, the electronic induction component acts and the lock tongue is turned out. Automatically locked, the lock body of this type of lock body is small, and the world pole needs to be removed during installation.
3. Lock cylinder, divided into two types: (1) True mortise lock: through the lock body, using B-class, C-class lock core. Advantages: The anti-theft performance is good, it is not easy to open by the key sleeve. Disadvantages: high cost, the price of such fingerprint locks is generally not cheap, so most of the five or six hundred fingerprint locks are not anti-theft! And the thief technology advances. (Deschman's hardware is very powerful, C-class, and its Internet brand small 嘀 series price is also very suitable, not so expensive, cheap and good) (2) fake mortise lock: not through the door, inserted from the panel, the use of A-class lock core. Advantages: good concealment, and cheap. Disadvantages: It is not good to say, the thief wants to enter your home, but it is easier (home is still A core, conditional upgrade to C, or change the smart lock, now the brand is a 4-sided 6-slot anti-theft mechanical key)
As for what kind of smart locks you want to buy, all smart locks have mechanical lock modules (lock body, lock core, mechanical keyhole), but the smart lock has some protection for these mechanical parts, such as hiding the key hole. Improve and improve the lock body, upgrade its anti-collision and anti-smashing technical opening performance, and automatically use the mechanical keyhole to automatically alarm and transmit it to the owner in time... to improve the security performance.